Love you forever

Monday, February 3, 2014

Crazy Night

It's been one heck of a night.  Poor Alaina had stomach pains along with vomiting and Allie was vomiting.  They also had no school today due to a snow storm...again.  My appt with Mary the apn at Preferred was rescheduled for tomorrow and I had to reschedule Allie's well visit appt.  Needless to say, I barely slept last night.  Lately, what else is new.

I was in a mania last week that lasted for about 3 days before I finally started coming down.  Thankfully, this time, there was no big crash.  I feel pretty good, except I am not sleeping well.  I'll probably get an rx for trazadone tomorrow when I go.

Bible study is going well.  Hopefully we'll start faith sharing soon.  That is my favorite.  It's more personal I think.  What a great group of ladies in the group.  I look forward to seeing them every week.

That's about all.  I've been watching Dexter...Sue got me hooked.  I watch about 6 episodes a day...I can't stop watching LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment