Love you forever

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jordyn and Her Dress

I started her dress 3 days ago and finished yesterday.  It came out so beautiful!!!  I used the "Her First Party Dress" pattern in The Expectant Knitter book.  There are wonderful patterns in that book, highly recommend if you have babies to knit for (especially girls!!).




I think the top took longer than the rest of the dress.  I would've made the pleat longer but I ran out of room on my needle LOL.

Here are a couple of pics of Jordyn from yesterday.  Her and Ash come to spend the day with me at least once a week and I cherish that time we have together.  We have a great time and Ash has a blast with the kids.  The kids adore the baby and Mark cracks her up LOL



So, now that I have insurance, I am getting things done that I couldn't without insurance.  I had a physical last week with my new doctor...LOVE her!!!  Totally worth the drive.  I have to go for blood work as well as take the kids for theirs, so we'll probably go on saturday.  Yesterday I went to the dentist.  I have a couple of cavities and need to 2 crowns, so I'll be going back next Monday.

I go for my appt with Mary today at 9 for my meds...good thing, I need a refill on my trileptal.  Then I have bible study, if my tummy cooperates.  It's been bothering me since before dinner last night.  I'm having a hard time sleeping because of it.  I have a hard time sleeping anyway, but this is a reason now.  Hopefully it's just a 12hr virus like we always get plagued with and I'll feel better by morning.

That's about all...until next time....PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment