Love you forever

Monday, February 10, 2014

Fun day today.  Hubs went with me to therapy this morning.  Mark played with play doh the entire time.  It was very good.  I had a few realizations and things that I will continue to improve on.  I didn't realize things were so bad.  We are striving to improve our communication as well.

We then stopped at the thrift shop.  I got a nearly brand new Liz Claiborne purse for $1, a tea kettle for $1 and shirts for Mark (he is growing like a weed LOL) for $1 each.  Can't beat that.  People drop off stuff everyday so you never know what you are going to find when you in.

Then we went out for lunch at Mariner's Cove.  They are a breakfast restaurant.  I was craving one of their omelets in the wee hours of this morning.  So I had a cheddar and ham omelet.  It was so delicious.  We had gotten a gift certificate for Christmas.

I was up at 3 am again this morning.  Erin and Bob suggested I not drink caffeine at night anymore….I'm going to give it a try.  With my new meds, it might really be affecting me.  So I bought New Sleepytime Peach Tea by Celestial Seasons…it's herbal and just so delicious and soothing and calming.  I'm going to use my new tea kettle in a  little bit and make some more.  I really hope I sleep tonight because I have a super duper busy day tomorrow.

I've been feeling really good.  I had a mania a couple of weeks ago.  I feel like I am still slightly in it, but in a good way.  I didn't crash this time, which is a relief.  I love feeling this good.  I think the groups are really helping.  I am learning so many new things.  I go almost every day and therapy once a week.

We finally got our Medicaid and HMO cards so my treatment is completely covered.  What a relief.  I already went for an eye exam…my glasses are due in by Friday.  I can't wait.  Angelina picked out these beautiful awesome frames that really compliment my dark hair and skin.  I just love the way I look in them.

I need to make a dentist appointment and an appointment with the primary doctor to establish myself as a patient.  I have to travel south to Lacey area, but it's ok.  Hopefully I like her.

That's about all for today.  I have to pick the girls up from ccd soon…monday nights fly by LOL.

Until next time….PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment