Love you forever

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I haven't been sleeping.  I go to bed around 10 or 10:30 and wake up at 2 or 3 and am up until daylight.  I do laundry, knit, I actually knit hand warmers, a hat and an infinity scarf in 3 days due to my night reveries.  I'm tired but not as tired as I would think I would be.  I take little power naps here and there.  Tonight I'm going to try and stay in bed if I wake up.

Like I mentioned, I get a lot of knitting done when I'm up in the middle of the night, as well as watch my new favorite show Dexter (man is he hot!!!).  In 3 days I knit hand warmers, a hat and an infinity scarf.  Here are some pics



Bob was sick last thursday so I missed my two therapy groups and my knitting group.  That is when I got the yearn for these projects.  This is baby alpaca and boy is it so soft and comfy!!!  I just don't want to take these hand warmers off when I put them on!!

Kids are good.  Staying healthy.  Alaina has a field trip this week, Krista and Allie have well visits the same day, bible study…visit with Mary the APN at Preferred all in the same day.  Tired just thinking about it.

That's about all going on in my little world.  Just wish I could sleep.  Maybe tonight…..

No comments:

Post a Comment